Finally got my wife interested in shooting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had a very pleasant date with my wife today at Heartland Outdoors. We rented her a S&W .38, which she said hurt her hand. She then took interest in my Beretta 90-Two, the internal recoil buffer is very efficient and she felt more confident with it. Our outing was followed by a nice dinner at Othello's (very good italian food by the way). What a great Sunday!

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good for you! I got my wife to the range once but I doubt she will ever go again. She doesn't get the attraction to guns and shooting. I guess that is ok, I don't get the attraction to the mall.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine finally admitted she didn't get the whole "I want another firearm" deal. I told her I didn't get the whole "I want to buy another pair of earrings" deal.

For me, its I want another firearm. For her, its I want a new pair of shoes (which usually ensues with a new purse to match, and then a new outfit that has to match to the previous).

She never understands me when I say a new pair of shoes always ends up more expensive than a gun...

RedRiverAmmo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We live in the country and shoot a lot, but when she went to the range for her concealed carry class she fell in love with it. I am not sure what she liked so much about shooting inside, but sounds like a good excuse for me to build a couple of shooting lanes in the old hay barn. ;-)

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well good deal Hoorayebay! Good thing you guys still go on dates and try new stuff. But, like Old Fart said, kiss your favorite guns goodbye.

Latest posts

Top Bottom