My Wife is in Hospice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had the privilege of getting to know you over some recent eat n shoots, and all I can say is I'm sorry for your loss. As Ive told you before, I'm a hospice RN, so if there is anything I can do to help let me know. Just remember how individual grief is and do it your way in your time, theres no right or wrong way. Prayers for your family, and hope to see you again someday on the range.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You and your family will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. There are no words that can comfort you n a time like this but your memories and times together will bring a smile one day, hopefully it’s soon but just know that if you need anything this entire website seems to be here for you. Rest In Peace.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just finding out about this and I can’t find the words Joel. I am deeply sorry for your loss and pray for God’s strength to you in such a difficult time. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom