Finally got the virus, kept it out of my lungs...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know we've had a lot of discussions and speculation on here about it, but I now have first hand experience.

I can tell you that there wasn't anything I tried that made me magically feel better; I felt just as bad as the flu, but I did begin to slowly improve daily on day 2-3. I am on day 6 and and am maybe 70% recovered so this was no common cold. I can assume I would have been worse off without the stuff I did.

I still have a scratchy throat causing a little cough, so maybe that still counts as some lung involvement, but I never really had a respiratory infection or low O2.

I took a version of the "horse" medicine. I noticed the recommended dosages have been updated, so the dose I took would have previously been on the higher end for my weight, but is now on the lower end. I also took the generic Pepcid twice per day. Those were the only two synthetic meds I took except for when the headache was unbearable I also took some pain reliever a time or two.

Many of the other things I took are already known here, but some aren't. I also used various natural antiseptic nasal sprays and throat gargles 3-4 time per day to try and keep the virus suppressed.

Not sure if any ONE thing made the difference, but there is positive evidence for a lot of the stuff I used based on my own research.

I do not give medical advice; your health is not my responsibility and your medical situation may vary greatly from mine, so if you have any medical questions, you should ask your doctor
:)

God Bless anyone who is dealing with this!

Last edited:

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If
You tested
Positive
It was in your lungs
Well I recall the stages of the virus are that it moves to the lungs after a week or so?

I felt it try, but it (symptoms) didn't move down like past respiratory infections I've had and my O2 didn't change from what it normally is. Perhaps the virus was all over the body once you have it, but I guess my main point was that it didn't cause the bronchitis symptoms I would have expected from past similar illnesses where I wasn't taking as many countermeasures.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Things that help the post covid crud
Fruit juice popcicles
Honey Whiskeý to cut the goo and stop tickle cough
Elderberry Vitamen C & zinc in hot lemonade
Lots of vitamen D
Immune boosting herbal tincture, I get it at Sprouts store along with the Eldeeberry stuff
Shots of Apple Cider vinegar with elderberry syrup in it

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know we've had a lot of discussions and speculation on here about it, but I now have first hand experience.

I can tell you that there wasn't anything I tried that made me magically feel better; I felt just as bad as the flu, but I did begin to slowly improve daily on day 2-3. I am on day 6 and and am maybe 70% recovered so this was no common cold. I can assume I would have been worse off without the stuff I did.

I still have a scratchy throat causing a little cough, so maybe that still counts as some lung involvement, but I never really had a respiratory infection or low O2.

I took a version of the "horse" medicine. I noticed the recommended dosages have been updated, so the dose I took would have previously been on the higher end for my weight, but is now on the lower end. I also took the generic Pepcid twice per day. Those were the only two synthetic meds I took except for when the headache was unbearable I also took some pain reliever a time or two.

Many of the other things I took are already known here, but some aren't. I also used various natural antiseptic nasal sprays and throat gargles 3-4 time per day to try and keep the virus suppressed.

Not sure if any ONE thing made the difference, but there is positive evidence for a lot of the stuff I used based on my own research.

I do not give medical advice; your health is not my responsibility and your medical situation may vary greatly from mine, so if you have any medical questions, you should ask your doctor
:)

God Bless anyone who is dealing with this!
what is the ratio of horse medicine? Paste?

Latest posts

Top Bottom