Firearm wish list.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang it. If you only wanted the 4" model I could help you out. :-)

My firearm wish list right now is mainly that I wish I had my own range to shoot my firearms on. I got spoiled going to my friend's house in Slaughterville any time I wanted and using his range. He sold the property a couple months back and I'm having serious seller's remorse. ;-)

586 4" is high on my list of wants
Just below the listing for having the cash available for a 586.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna be careful wishing for particular firearms. I've always wanted a Ruger Alaskan. I made the comment one day that if someone built an Alaskan in 500, I'd buy it. Damn you S&W, I'm still saving up.
View attachment 214454
my Ruger Alaskan in .454 kicked harder than both my 500 & 460, s&w, not sure what a short barrel 500 would be like, but i want one too

Jack Johnson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I could wish for any kind of firearm I would want one that didn't cost an arm and a leg, didn't have to be registered on any forms, fired as fast as I wanted to make it fire, was as quiet as I wanted to make it, and as short as I wanted it to be. The only law governing my firearm would be it must be cleaned at least once before I sell it to whoever the hell I want to without the government sticking their nose into my gun related dealings. That's the perfect firearm for me.

Top Bottom