Firearms camo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok folks it's getting close to being finished and I'm going to be looking for someone that can paint a camo pattern on a complete rifle, I know why don't I just do it and truth I don't want to mess it up! I've got a lot of money (for me anyway) in theis rifle and I'd like to have the job done right plus I don't have painting stuff probably be cheaper to let someone that has the stuff and knows how to paint then to have me hack at it. Anyway can some of you point me to some folks around these parts that may be qualified? Later,

Kirk

zzz333

Marksman
Reaction score
What type of rifle and what type of camo are you needing. I've painted a lot of stocks and guns. I can tailor it to the surroundings you are in. Most paint can easily be washed off with paint thinner. It just might take a little while.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get hold of Olyeller of Accurate Iron on these forums he does the best paint/Cera-Coat/Dura-Coat I have ever seen. Tell him the guy,s from Triangle sent ya! KurtM

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had Olyeller do some Parkerize work on an action a couple years ago I didn't know he painted also? I'll have to drop him a line.

KurtM, not 100% sure on colors at this time I'm still searching around to see if I can find something that catches my eye. The rifle is a 308 I have been working on parts for the last couple of years, an action here a barrel there, a mag conversion here you get the jist of it. I'm trying to find a pattern that will combine summer and fall colors which may be a stretch. This would be a complete rifle, scope, stock paint and I'm still up in the air on scope so I still have a little while to go so I'm fishin' for folks right now. Thanks fella's! Later,

Kirk

Latest posts

Top Bottom