Firearms Training Options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking for different places that offer firearms training.

Not just the basic stuff, but more along the lines of what Front Sight offers and USSA used to.

Here is a list of classes that Front Sight offers so you have a better idea of what I am looking for: http://www.frontsight.com/Courses.asp

I used to know of a few options around the country that were similar to Front Sights offerings. But I can't find them nor remember them. Do any of you know of any places that offers this besides Front Sight? Id rather not be forced to just use one place and be able to compare and weigh my options.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well feel free to break out your wallet.

Thus the reason for this thread. Looking for other options besides Front Sight. I realize they are expensive, but I have yet to find any other facility that offers the number of options they do. Maybe thats why they are expensive, if they are the only ones, but I know there are others. They just don't spend the marketing money like Front Sight does.

I seem to remember a facility out of Texas or LA that is similar but I can't remember the name.

Latest posts

Top Bottom