Fitness accountability thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakyhand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tuesday workout was:
As many rounds as you can for 20 minutes
150 jump rope
40 squats
20 burpes with 25# weight
2 wall walkups
I got 3.25 rds the jump rope ate me up I would get ahead then two others would pass me on jump rope,4 th rd on jump rope was absolutely ugly
Yesterday met with hunters world & ran 2.96 mi at a 10:24 pace, I do believe he can run faster than that but was holding back. As for me I think that is about as comfortable a pace as I can sustain.
Today bootcamp again took 12:15 min
75 lunges (per leg)
65 Russian twist with 30lb
55 squats with 25 lb plate
45 pushups
35 broadjumps
25 thrusters with 60 lbs
15 inch worms
5 laps around the gym
Afterburn: ran 1 mile on threadmill, ran at 6.1-7.5 mph

Matt in TN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tuesday workout was:
A bunch of hardcore crazy crap

Holy cow man - well done!

2 miles for me tonight with 40lbs on at a 9.1 min/mi pace. There's no way I could shoot or sustain that rate for 6.7 miles, but it's good for me to go all out once a week. Keeps me humble when I'm forcing myself not to quit and/or puke with every step. ;-)

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice run time Matt!

I did something super hard today. I stretched........ for an hour! That's hard for a wooden board you know?! It was painful at the time but I feel much better now.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
finished week 4. My gym has a pretty nice boxing/mma setup so I put in 11 rounds of bag work starting with a jog and ending with core work and a stretch. I have a homemade...almost medieval Thai style jump rope that was absolutely crushing me - took multiple pauses in that 5 min.

restricting calories is stupid and I don't like stupid. Diet hasn't exactly "fell into place" yet like I predicted. Upped the protein and cut out most of the junk. Biggest week points are breakfast and dinner. Breakfast/pre workout is 3 cups of coffee+1% milk. Dinner is sometimes clean like fish, broccoli, and rice...sometimes pizza or chicken fried steak sandwich or Chinese food.

The good news is I am seeing results already and motivated to continue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom