Fitness accountability thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camach

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone interested in doing some trail running at Lake thunderbird?

View attachment 52786

Are you still running the trails at Thunderbird?

Today's workout:
5 rep max Pedlay row (175lbs)

40 mins AMRAP
800m row
max reps of body weight deadlifts (185lbs)
5 diamond pushups
10 normal pushups
15 situps

I was able to get in 6 rounds within the time limit.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Missed my usual group long run Saturday trying to sleep in with my wife since the kids were away with my parents.

Made it up today with slow/easy miles around the lake (easy except for when the wind was in my face). I sure wish I had carried some water with me, though. I was counting on using a couple water fountains along the course, but they weren't turned on yet. Had to make it all the way back to my car for a drink before getting the last 3 miles.

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/1042906408

jim7711

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm impressed by the distance and the pace, sounds like you're gonna crush that marathon.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I'm running with a guy who is faster than me. That helps to push me.

I just hope to get to the start line relatively injury free. That seems to be 90% of the battle.

jim7711

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Missed my usual group long run Saturday trying to sleep in with my wife since the kids were away with my parents.

Made it up today with slow/easy miles around the lake (easy except for when the wind was in my face). I sure wish I had carried some water with me, though. I was counting on using a couple water fountains along the course, but they weren't turned on yet. Had to make it all the way back to my car for a drink before getting the last 3 miles.

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/1042906408

Great run. especially for taking it easy. I'm not looking forward to the wind around the lake during the marathon.

I hate it when the water fountains are turned off. I had to take 2 water bottles today. I was doing an out and back so I stashed a bottle at mile 4ish and picked it up on the way back. Turned out that one of the fountains was turned on so I wouldnt have really needed the extra bottle.

jim7711

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lunch: Ran 4 miles at Turkey mtn Yellow trail

After work:
Strength: Bench Press

Conditioning: 4 Rounds

:30 Max Pullups

2 min rest

1 min Max Walballs

1:30 rest