Fitness accountability thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long, slow run day again, 16 miles this time. I felt great throughout (it's nice having access to water again!), and really think I've had a breakthrough in my running.

The paces I've been running at all feel easier than even a week or two ago, and I'm able to run faster than before at a given effort level as well!

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/1050523347

jim7711

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Long, slow run day again, 16 miles this time. I felt great throughout (it's nice having access to water again!), and really think I've had a breakthrough in my running.

The paces I've been running at all feel easier than even a week or two ago, and I'm able to run faster than before at a given effort level as well!

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/1050523347
Dang good run!

10 mile run at 9:33 pace this morning.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5.15 miles today, with 3 or so at tempo.

This one took a lot out of me, and was much harder than it should have been (low-level sick for the past few days). I should have definitely ran this one easy and moved my faster run to another day.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terrible workout yesterday, im over the push/pull/legs split. Stopped mid workout and really evaluated my weaknesses and shortcomings. Im spending all of my time at the gym working on what comes to me easy, strength and size. And only a small fraction is spent towards my struggles, mobility and cardiovascular endurance. So lots of yoga, rowing, and running in my near future. I think I will go back to an excellent routine developed by a guy named Ross Enamait in his book Infinite Intensity. I am going to at least read it again and see where it takes me. Also faced the fact that without proper diet I am severely limiting my results...so that's getting modified as well.

Kind of bummed in a sense because no one likes to do what they are bad at, and everyone is drawn to and enjoys doing what they are good at. But at the same time I am excited to switch it up and I know im doing whats best for my overall goals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom