Fitness accountability thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran the rugged maniac this morning, much better showing than last weekend, set a pace a kept it the whole race, didn't win but was able to keep the damn back in place and no severe pain, finished somewhere between 33 and 34 min, was pleased with results and has me looking forward to conquer the gauntlet in June, one more warm up race before, just gotta keep conditioning the back

jim7711

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran the rugged maniac this morning, much better showing than last weekend, set a pace a kept it the whole race, didn't win but was able to keep the damn back in place and no severe pain, finished somewhere between 33 and 34 min, was pleased with results and has me looking forward to conquer the gauntlet in June, one more warm up race before, just gotta keep conditioning the back
Thats great. Congrats!

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I managed just under 52 minutes on my run. Helped a lady through some obstacles and took it easy. Slid on one of the downhills and scratched my leg up. Had a lot of fun and someone have me their free beer so had 2 while I wandered around after.

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I managed just under 52 minutes on my run. Helped a lady through some obstacles and took it easy. Slid on one of the downhills and scratched my leg up. Had a lot of fun and someone have me their free beer so had 2 while I wandered around after.
Nothing wrong with free beer, I'll be signing up for mud factor before end of the weekend

jim7711

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lunch time crossfit:
Good warmup then
3 minutes: 400m run + max wall walkups
2 min rest
3 minutes: 400m run + Max push presses 95#
2 min rest
3 minutes: 400m run + Max thrusters 95#
2 min rest
3 minutes: 400m run + max wall walkups
2 min rest
3 minutes: 400m run + Max push presses 95#
2 min rest
3 minutes: 400m run + Max thrusters 95#

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my official results for the rugged maniac race, 14th overall with a time of 34:43 if I remember correctly, I don't feel to bad about it considering I didn't push myself as hard as I would have normally since I was trying to make sure the back held up, gives me something to look forward to for the conquer the gauntlet race, gonna run the mud factor race this month just for fun, but gonna concentrate on my miles and form while training to get my back nice and healthy, really wanting to make a good showing for that race, still today I laid off running and just climbed on the treadmill for calories and some cardio, climbed 5000 feet in 52:16, then did 400 reps of back and chest with 275 reps of abs in under 35 minutes, time to start the final push for optimum endurance

Latest posts

Top Bottom