Florida Officer Collapses After Being Exposed To Fentanyl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Someone else brought up those things, but Joes has bonafides...he's actually bought and sold stuff and interacted with other humans here and has feedback.
This buffoon and others have zero.
i assure you; i'm a real guy. i'm probably waaaaaaay more "normal" than you would think. sometimes i hit the capslock key before i type. i assure you, that doesn't make me crazy.

i also will admit i used to have plenty of accounts here when you'd get banned at the drop of a hat and there were post limits to interacting. even then i had plenty of buying/selling history. sold plenty of things that aren't even gun related; i know some people bought my sand plum jelly and salsa way back when (if anyone can remember; now you have even more of my old accounts to go thru!)

but for real tho; this is it. i spend more than enough time on this one account, trust me lol. and feel free to message anyone i've transacted with; i'm just a guy who says what i say. can't deny i back it up.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
salsa, you sold salsa??

That ain't supposed to be here I thought...
lol just imagine if ya'll ever saw my dna......
again...i assure you it's not the race. if they were laplanders coming across illegally, more in one year than in the entire 1980's decade, i'd be pissed about those laplanders.

especially since those people who were young adults in the 80's and got to live in an actual homogeneous society, are the ones paying the laplanders to come over illegally today.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Illicit fentanyl overdoses are now the number one cause of death among adults 18-45 – more than COVID-19, cancer, heart disease, and all other accidents.
And it is preventable! Easily preventable and.no medical treatment nor drugs needed. All that is needed is an overhaul of the leadership in Washington and people that have no desire to sell out this country and citizens.
We have many in DC who can be called Judas because they never have enough wealth, they always want more and for a few pieces of silver they'll betray all of us and pass draconian bills that will restrict us from home defense.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And it is preventable! Easily preventable and.no medical treatment nor drugs needed. All that is needed is an overhaul of the leadership in Washington and people that have no desire to sell out this country and citizens.
We have many in DC who can be called Judas because they never have enough wealth, they always want more and for a few pieces of silver they'll betray all of us and pass draconian bills that will restrict us from home defense.
???

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
maybe i'm wrong on this one, but most people i know who have anxiety attacks are service members who served in theater?
No. There are tons of millennials that suffer because no one ever taught them to grow up. No traumatic even other than their pet hamster dying to trigger it. The amount of service dogs this groups has is staggering.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No. There are tons of millennials that suffer because no one ever taught them to grow up. No traumatic even other than their pet hamster dying to trigger it. The amount of service dogs this groups has is staggering.
And there a lot of people that joined the military with medical problems who, once treated for them are service-connected and entitled to compensation.
One thing the military won't accept is if both parents have diabetes. It's a very high probability that their offspring will develop diabetes.
i have seen a female Officer Trainee have an ovarian cyst the size of an orange surgically removed and she was put out of the military after less than 90 days and she will be services connected and receive compensation.
This has zip to do with the subject matter but I thought I'd toss it in because many millennials have pre-existing medical problems and they know it but fail to disclose the problem when entering the military.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...cvid=cbe9209023684a36bc19b62574be13f3#image=8
Havent posted in this thread before, but had seen this thread, so when this article came across my feed, I thought it interesting....

Also, for those questioning where a lot of this fentanyl is coming from, China into Mexico, and from there to the US, or used in Mexico where the cartels use them to lace drugs to make them more addictive. Even things such as Oxy or hydrocodone. Oxy can go for up to 80 for a pharmaceutical grade pill, "pressed" for $20. That "pressed" or homemade pill is typically laced to get the user addicted and to come back for more. Supposedly the China trade of fentanyl is state sponsored.

Latest posts

Top Bottom