Florida Officer Collapses After Being Exposed To Fentanyl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Semantics. Nothing in your post adds any measurable significance to the conversation at hand, and everyone on this thread along with every Karen on Facebook knows what you just said. Your attempted argument about localized potency and general info on distribution routes and cartel names (again, everyone knows this stuff) to counter my personal career experience and medical knowledge instructed to me by medical control along with the objective information provided from nationwide investigation into toxicology reports from affected officers does not make any specific refutation of the information I provided.

Just so everyone knows, drugs are bad, m’Kay, and don’t do fentanyl. I’ve worked dozens of OD’s (both saves and fatalities) and will be the first to say it’s the biggest player in the drug epidemic we’re facing right now.

But that does not mean you’ll have a seizure and die if you accidentally touch it.
That drugs are bad . . . on that we can agree 😎

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
You gotta be trolling right now, ain't no way 🤣
You think?

jimcrow.jpg

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
If you really care that much about another mans personal business i broke my femur when a colored airman ran me over with a fuel truck on the flight line. Happy?
Apparently he did that sh*t on purpose coz you a racist! lol And a fractured femur isn't enough to get removed from the service. It would take a year or more of healing and therapy, even then. I think you're a fraud.
Let's do a DD214 challenge. You still got one, everyone gets a DD214

JimCrow, woops, I mean Raven.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom