Florida Officer Collapses After Being Exposed To Fentanyl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I think Biden can tell us if Fentanyl is overhyped or a serious problem. He knows because Hunter keeps him informed.
Why are they not doing something to stem the glow of drugs? This is a serious problem and it is killing our people. Someone has to be making a profit or they’d effect strict measures to stop this crisis.
lol you don't know who makes synthetic opioids?!?!?

>SOMEONE has to be making a profit

.....do you not realize just *a few years ago* (oddly enough.....RIGHT before covid and the literal world wide (not)vaccine campaign) that Johnson and other Big Pharma drug makers paid $26,000,000,0000,000 in fines for killing people with synthetic opioids for profit?

and THAT was after Pfizer got caught paying kickbacks (i guess to no one.... kinda like epstein selling those kids to....no one) and promoting drugs for illegal off label use and paid THE LARGEST CRIMINAL FINE IN HISTORY.

afaik, none of the doctors, nurses, or medical staff that kill over 300,000 each year were ever found guilty of their crimes, but that's coming.

lol we know who is doing this. it's part of the plan. kill the white people as soon as possible.

never, ever, ever, ever, ever forget that Africa has virtually a ZERO PERCENT "vaccination" rate.

after bill gates went over there and sterilized a bunch of them, they simply don't take the drugs they are given anymore.

oddly enough, population projections put more than half the world's population living in africa in the next 50 years.....weird huh?

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
https://www.rti.org/news/new-study-...-believe-they-are-high-risk-fentanyl-overdose
Just curious - have there been any recorded deaths from accidental Fentanyl exposure by police? You'd think with all these close calls, there would be a few that didn't make it.

This is the closest thing I could find:

https://abc7news.com/dejon-packer-s...pd-officer-found-dead-sjsu-football/11809765/
nah, police are literally trained to be paranoid AF and the law protects them.

this is just another method of control. the police must be made to work in fear; not by the citizens mind you, but by the people they actually """"serve"""".

i've done the numbers before, a normal citizen walking down the street has FAR more of a chance of being randomly assaulted or mugged than a police officer. you can crunch the numbers any way you want; it's just the truth.

so why are they allowed to be legally paranoid and shoot first?
are they....told to be that way?

is this case a perfect example?

a police force that isn't afraid of it's citizenry will actually serve them instead of just killing them.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Why argue against my information if you won’t give your own personal side to back up your claims?
ohhhh you must be new here.

eventually you will post enough articles and information to back up your claims that they just call you dumb, stupid, crazy, and/or poor.

while never even once actually trying to argue what you are saying; which usually isn't even YOUR opinion; it's objective fact.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Maybe because I was there and saw what happened and talked to the paramedic and ER docs afterwards and I don't know you? Just a WAG though... I'll offer this though, the guy it happened to is a combat corpsman with three tours under his belt. He most certainly did not have an anxiety attack.
maybe i'm wrong on this one, but most people i know who have anxiety attacks are service members who served in theater?

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Not to disparage someone that has a very important role in society, but being an EMT compared to a doctor is like being a security guard compared to a police officer. It is true that an EMT can rightfully say they are in the medical field in the same way that a security guard can rightfully say they are in law enforcement.
I would suspect that the potency of the 'street' Fentanyl most commonly found in Tulsa, or even OKC is a lot less than what can be typically obtained in a larger drug market (where there is a lot more competition) like LA or Atlanta. Just because First Responders aren't dropping like flies here does not mean they aren't doing so somewhere else. So you boys stop your bickering and move on.
>Not to disparage someone that has a very important role in society, but being an EMT compared to a doctor is like being a police officer compared to a Secret Service agent.

oh come on wayyyyy too ez

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I did not say it should be taken lightly. I said the viral videos that are making the rounds are largely anxiety attacks from uninformed or misinformed individuals and that this is not how the side effects of fentanyl present.

You don’t owe me an explanation, I was just pointing out how you deflect each time instead of give more detailed information about the situation that you volunteered originally. Once I asked for more detailed questions you didn’t want to explain anything to somebody you didn’t know and who didn’t deserve to hear it.

I’m not assuming he has post traumatic stress. I think there’s more to the story, the devil is in the details. What I’m saying is his combat tours do not make him a qualifier as to someone who wouldn’t have an anxiety attack. You are the one who used that to say he’s definitely not experiencing that. The majority of guys I personally know (friends and colleagues) who have seen significant combat (75th, Force Recon, etc) have dealt with PTS (along with mental crisis and acute, rare instances of anxiety that is uncommon for their normal controlled demeanor, oh and night terrors - that’s something to experience when you’re at work and the tones drop in the middle of the night), and that makes them no less of a man, or a warrior, or a veteran. I’d never attempt to downplay their service, capability, or character in that way.

Again, just give more info so I can better understand how this happened (you could have something that I can learn from and may save my life at work), or don’t. But deflection from the topic and defensive rhetoric doesn’t get anyone on this thread anywhere.
>But deflection from the topic and defensive rhetoric doesn’t get anyone on this thread anywhere.

just wait until you post something in a thread and then the thread descends into "OH MY GOD GUYS, THE CRAZY GUY POSTED HERE EVERYONE TALK ABOUT IT"

Latest posts

Top Bottom