Food for Thought.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh please. It has nothing to do with the political affilition of the person critiquing the exam. It has everything to with the fact that both of the big parties look to place restrictions on the freedoms of others, just in different ways.

Lemme try one...

See? It's not hard to turn this around the other way and make it an ad hominem attack towards conservatives.

Oh, and as for Audrey? She's having fun and getting her degree and passing her classes (hence the 2.0)? I'd say she had it figured out :D

this will probably blow up in my face, but do you really think drugs are a good idea to be legal? I'm not talking weed, I'm talking the stuff u take one time and your hooked. I'd be willing to bet, no one that is a past user of hard substances would want drugs legalized.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this will probably blow up in my face, but do you really think drugs are a good idea to be legal? I'm not talking weed, I'm talking the stuff u take one time and your hooked. I'd be willing to bet, no one that is a past user of hard substances would want drugs legalized.

Red Herring.

No drug user I know who is now clean thinks any laws have protected anyone.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Red Herring.

Ah but plenty of non drug using people feal better because of the laws against it. The people that use hard drugs steal and murder all the time for thier next fix. It wouldnt matter if those drugs were legal, the users actions would be the same. Some laws are need to protect sain sober people.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Red Herring.

Touche. So why should it be more freely available (if made legal). Weed, I think should be legal. Never tried it, probably won't. But I think it should be legal. Drugs are dangerous for the fact that drug addicts will cause harm to other people to get their fix. IMO.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, you can play games all day long with made up fabrications.

One version:
A conservative is a liberal who just got mugged.

Another version:
A liberal is a conservative who just lost his job.

It's designed to make us feel superior to others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lemme try one...

A liberal who doesn't care for drugs doesn't do them.
A conservative who doesn't care for them wants prohibitive legislation perpetuated to prop up billion dollar law enforcement and private prison industries.

Lemme try!

If a liberal doesn't like abortion, they choose not to have one.
If a conservative doesn't like abortion, they want the federal government to prohibit all women from having one.

If a liberal doesn't like gay marriage, they don't get gay-married.
If a conservative doesn't like gay marriage, they want the federal government to prohibit all gay marriages.

If a liberal is religious, they go to church.
If a conservative is religious, they want the federal government, the public schools and the country as a whole to be branches of their church.

If a liberal says he doesn't trust the government to do anything right, he includes executing people.
If a conservative says he doesn't trust the government to do anything right, he excludes executing people.

:D

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh, you can play games all day long with made up fabrications.

One version:

Another version:

It's designed to make us feel superior to others.

+1....... let the games begin.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One version:

Another version:

In my case it's:

A conservative is RidgeHunter after he gets back from a holiday meal with his liberal family.

A liberal is RidgeHunter after he gets done reading OSA General Discussions.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my case it's:

A conservative is RidgeHunter after he gets back from a holiday meal with his liberal family.

A liberal is RidgeHunter after he gets done reading OSA General Discussions.

Lol this made me laugh!

Why can't we just be AMERICANS? I'm sure there's somethings people are conservative about and somethings people are liberal about. I don't think anyones all liberal or all conservative. However, I identify more with the conservative view over the liberal view. IMO the conserative you seems more self sufficient where the liberal view seems more needy. Not trying to start a war here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom