For the Chris Christie fans.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never liked this fat piece of garbage. He is in it for himself. He was sucking up to Obama during Sandy to make himself look good. He is another politician that doesn't follow the oath that they are sworn to uphold. He is the last person that we want as our next president. And I agree about the GOP not being itself in 30 years. I don't even like being a part of any party anymore. I am thinking about registering as an independent. The GOP and the dems are both full of idiots.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He doesn't agree with you exactly the same on every issue right down the line. For that you name him a RINO and feel the need to bad mouth his physical charactersitics.

Good God, no wonder the Republican party is in such trouble.

I could care less of his physical appearance.

I'm a pretty staunce conservative. But I can see his response after the storm. He is the highest elected official in his state, and he is responsible to the people in his state.
As Govenor of that state its his obligation to get the damage repaired, and not be concerned if the home owner is dem or repub.

some don't see that though.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People seem to get excited when they see him slap down some annoying reporter or stand up to unions. But other than being somewhat fiscally conservative he is no more a conservative than Powell. I remember back when everyone wanted Powell to be the next president and I kept telling them we really should wait to see what his politics were. Same with Christie, he would make a better press secretary than president.

harrahdeke

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
People seem to get excited when they see him slap down some annoying reporter or stand up to unions. But other than being somewhat fiscally conservative he is no more a conservative than Powell. I remember back when everyone wanted Powell to be the next president and I kept telling them we really should wait to see what his politics were. Same with Christie, he would make a better press secretary than president.

Now that is "rich" Press secretary...that is good. [chuckles]

harrahdeke

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never liked this fat piece of garbage. He is in it for himself. He was sucking up to Obama during Sandy to make himself look good. He is another politician that doesn't follow the oath that they are sworn to uphold. He is the last person that we want as our next president. And I agree about the GOP not being itself in 30 years. I don't even like being a part of any party anymore. I am thinking about registering as an independent. The GOP and the dems are both full of idiots.

I have considered registering as an independent, but in Oklahoma I would have no say so in primary elections. So I will stay registered GOP to have more of an election voice....so to speak.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have considered registering as an independent, but in Oklahoma I would have no say so in primary elections. So I will stay registered GOP to have more of an election voice....so to speak.

That's the same reason I'm still a republican. In most local elections in my district, the winner of the republican primary wins the general.

Latest posts

Top Bottom