Stitt moves to 'flatten the curve' of coronavirus in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
40,000 to 50,000 people die in the US every year from influenza.

This is ridiculous. The economy is being sacrificed over a dam flu virus.

This is not a ****ing flu. The stupid people keep saying that, the smart scientists and epidemiologists disagree.

Also listen, I know its hard to fathom, but the economy will suffer much more if 5% of the entire US population drops dead from this, which they will if we DO NOT QUARANTINE.....simple math.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess haircuts are OUT. I'm going all Duck Commander. I just needed a good excuse.

View attachment 157618

"These include businesses with close contact or personal touch, like hair salons, gyms, theaters, massage parlors, tattoo parlors, and we will provide further guidance on that," Stitt said.
Good thing I got a buzz last week lol

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im sorry for those that are affected in this. For me, I have to work, dairy transport driver. We are going to feel the effects of this for a long time but we will bounce back.
Nah, not long at all. Rebooting the economy is what I look at this as and make it run more efficient. Change will come but it will all be positive change. Think of the uptick in science labs across the world and all the new testing and vaccines being made with this scare. Tech has a way of stepping up when that's what it takes to stop the world from dying off. It will create millions of jobs as an after effect and med stocks will sore, as well as things like Johnson n Johnson products and Dupont...only to mention a couple.
Now and then you gotta whip that horse to get it off of high center.

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This is not a ****ing flu. The stupid people keep saying that, the smart scientists and epidemiologists disagree.

Also listen, I know its hard to fathom, but the economy will suffer much more if 5% of the entire US population drops dead from this, which they will if we DO NOT QUARANTINE.....simple math.

That would be 100% mortality rate, and the mortality rate is what now in the world, less than 3%? I haven't looked in a while. People have gotten the virus, have been both asymptomatic and symptomatic and fully recovered. So the part I highlighted in red can't actually happen. I'm leaning towards the fact that you may be a false prophet here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom