Free Land, Beautiful Island Scenery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok, Ok, I'm thinking about it.....We need a constitution and a bill of rights.

Anything new here or just copy and paste the one we have here?

Go back to the original. We can divide the island into North and South, argue States rights, slavery, fight to see who wins (again), then we can discriminate for 100 years before we give former slaves n women the right to vote. But only if the North side wins. If the South side wins, about 10 can rich while keeping the other 40 as slaves. How many slave ya think we'll actually need? Might need to breed a few extras, just in case.

We can also draft a couple of our kids and send them to Afghanistan for a couple of years. But then we'll need a VA.

We could recreate Social Security for when we get old, might also need a standing Army in case the slaves ever revolt or there is a whiskey rebellion.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you think they would react kindly if I showed up with a cargo hold full of pregnant wild sows?

Fun as that would be, this place sounds too much like the world's smallest welfare state for my tastes.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you think they would react kindly if I showed up with a cargo hold full of pregnant wild sows?

Fun as that would be, this place sounds too much like the world's smallest welfare state for my tastes.

that's the only way it could survive unless they made some $$ from some sort of tourism, but unless there are glitzy bars, and so on, no tourist is going to go there.

Anybody think we could get GB to give us the island without throwing tea in the bay?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't you folks think you'd get island fever after a while? Pitcairn Island is only two square miles, after all. Theoretically, you could walk the entire perimeter of the island in one morning. I'd be bored stiff before long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom