Free speech, Garland Tx.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I poked the bear and the bear maimed me.... Its not my fault for poking it, the bear was just being a bear. Personal responsibility be damned. I get it now.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your descendant will dig me up at Arlington or I'll be buried at sea. Are you a veteran? Have you served? Or do you just run at mouth. My grave will be visited every year by others like me. Your ancestors will prolly put little flags on my grave.

I did my duty so please don't lecture me about how I'll be remembered or how I haven't contributed to maintain what this nation stands for.

US Navy, 1966 - 1970. I've never considered 'running at the mouth' an alternative to serving, but regardless, I don't(didn't) run at the mouth. In 1968 I did attend an anti-war rally on the steps of the Capitol Building in Providence, RI, but that was in an attempt to meet chicks. I left as soon as I figured out what all the people were like at that rally.

I hope you do live free long enough to make it to Arlington. I truly do. But, if you and enough people like you kowtow to the demands of Muslims, you won't make it to Arlington.

Woody

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I believe that to be an asinine comparison, but I will play ball. Would you not put any blame on the rape victim if they called out a known rapist and said I'll be here at this place at this time, come and get me, and was subsequently attacked by a rapist?

Or if you leave your doors wide open and post a sign saying "free stuff inside, please burgle my house". Hard to piss n moan after ya get robbed.

Next time Gellar has a contest and hides behind free speech and some mooslim blows up half the city, I wanna hear people say all the dead innocents are just "casulties of Gellars free speech". I'm sure some Mom's n Dads will be so happy to say their kids died so Gellar can excersize free speech.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I poked the bear and the bear maimed me.... Its not my fault for poking it, the bear was just being a bear. Personal responsibility be damned. I get it now.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

The difference is you don't have a right to poke the bear. You can insult the bear all day and the bear probably won't care. A Muslim will, though. A Muslim will trample on your right to speak freely. A Muslim will kill you if your free speech 'insults' him or his prophet.

Woody

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
US Navy, 1966 - 1970. I've never considered 'running at the mouth' an alternative to serving, but regardless, I don't(didn't) run at the mouth. In 1968 I did attend an anti-war rally on the steps of the Capitol Building in Providence, RI, but that was in an attempt to meet chicks. I left as soon as I figured out what all the people were like at that rally.

I hope you do live free long enough to make it to Arlington. I truly do. But, if you and enough people like you kowtow to the demands of Muslims, you won't make it to Arlington.

Woody

Fair enough. I ain't Kowtowing at mooslims, that's your mistaken perception. I could give 2 shats about mooslims or art contests.....until it puts innocent folks in danger. We we go to war with Islam, I'll prolly support our side.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow, comparing what happened here to what our founding fathers did... I don't recall reading in the history books that they held the continental congress in public and daring the british to stop them.... Must have been absent that day.

Geller: "Terrorists are evil and I will prove it. We are having an art show that will most certainly offend them, so please come and join. Terrorists, we know that you can't sit idly by while we laugh at you so come to this place at this time as well if you please... And btw f* you terrorist" hires security and hopes for the best. - Murica

Missing the point friend. Our founding fathers didn't bow to the crown when it came to our rights ... like you and Lurker are doing.

Can you provide a source to your Geller quote?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The difference is you don't have a right to poke the bear. You can insult the bear all day and the bear probably won't care. A Muslim will, though. A Muslim will trample on your right to speak freely. A Muslim will kill you if your free speech 'insults' him or his prophet.

Woody

Mr Wood, you're lumping all mooslims in a bunch to fit your narrative. We call that painting with a big brush. The technique works, it's a tried n true method of convincing simple minded folks....but there's a few of us that's on to that.

Convince me that Muhammad Ali or Kareem Abdul Jabbar will blow me up for drawing a picture of Allah and you'll have a valid argument.

Latest posts

Top Bottom