Free speech, Garland Tx.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was paraphrasing.... And nobody is bowing down. We're just saying knowingly provoking violent terrorist is foolish. But I digress.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The difference is you don't have a right to poke the bear. You can insult the bear all day and the bear probably won't care. A Muslim will, though. A Muslim will trample on your right to speak freely. A Muslim will kill you if your free speech 'insults' him or his prophet.

Woody

You actually don't have to poke the bear.....go find a momma bear and yell at it and see what happens. Bet you won't make a habit out of it.

Same with S4Fs example of calling his wife a whore.....after once, ya prolly learn it's better to choose your words better.

Like I said before, go find a mosque, walk in and start shouting bout how stupid Allah is.....bet ya won't do it more than once.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Missing the point friend. Our founding fathers didn't bow to the crown when it came to our rights ... like you and Lurker are doing.

Can you provide a source to your Geller quote?

I ain't missed your point....and you ain't being patriotic hooping up anti mooslim rhetoric on a forum.

Our founders where fighting for Independence, Liberty, Freedom, and not to be taxed without representation in Government. Oh and justice for all.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was paraphrasing.... And nobody is bowing down. We're just saying knowingly provoking violent terrorist is foolish. But I digress.

So you choose to accommodate them by voluntarily restricting freedom of speech and expression. Or perhaps a better word is "appease" them. Don't make me bring up the Churchill quote about appeasement.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr Wood, you're lumping all mooslims in a bunch to fit your narrative. We call that painting with a big brush. The technique works, it's a tried n true method of convincing simple minded folks....but there's a few of us that's on to that.

Convince me that Muhammad Ali or Kareem Abdul Jabbar will blow me up for drawing a picture of Allah and you'll have a valid argument.

Muhammad Ali can't even wipe his own nose.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Restricting.... Lol. No, say what you want just don't come crying when the repercussions of your unrestricted free speech caused you to lose a loved one. Being prepared for violence and provoking violence are two different things. I simply prefer not to provoke, I think it is reckless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom