Freedom Breaks Out in Mississippi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
As usual, the Campus Police Chief disagrees with it.

Glad to see this law, hope it turns out like usual; ie, no bloodbaths that are guaranteed by the libtards.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say that maybe this means we'd get a similar law just because everyone else around us is doing that. But if that held true I think our teachers should get paid better first :D

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only one of these I don't agree with is carrying in bars. Alcohol and firearms in a social environment can never be good. Plus, you could be all grindin' all over some chick in da club and she be all like "Whats that?" and you be all like "Whas wut sweetness?" She be all like "That!" and you be all like "Das muh cannon baybay"

And she'd be all like werrrrrd. I think carrying and attempting to "drop it low" at the same time could lead to guns hitting the dance floor. I'd need to add a holster with some type of positive retention to my holster library as none of mine currently snap or have the spring loaded trigger finger button retention like Serpa. Carrying on school campuses and in courthouses I'd be OK with. Even primary, middle, and highschools. The only people old enough to carry there likely aren't students anyway.

Maybe Virginia should allow carry on college campuses...

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really understand the "no carrying in bars" thing. I understand people can get stupid when drinking, but isn't it kind of strange to make a law because someone "might" do something. I look at it this way, when I'm sitting at home drinking, with a LOT more guns and ammo available than my carry gun, should I have to remove my guns from the house? Or should I just not be allowed to drink at home? Just a thought.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I understand it, anyone with a concealed is not supposed to be carrying while intoxicated anywhere. (I suppose the home is technically permissible though). But in that situation, bars would automatically be ruled out if the person was consuming alcohol. But it could definitely affect someone who just happened to be there (non-drinker, DD, person who just didn't feel like boozing, etc etc etc)

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I understand it, anyone with a concealed is not supposed to be carrying while intoxicated anywhere. (I suppose the home is technically permissible though). But in that situation, bars would automatically be ruled out if the person was consuming alcohol. But it could definitely affect someone who just happened to be there (non-drinker, DD, person who just didn't feel like boozing, etc etc etc)

I'm not positive, but I think there are some states that allow CC in bars as long as the person isn't drinking. I do know in Oklahoma, you can carry into an establishment that serves alcohol as long as you don't consume and it's not the primary purpose of the establishment. Like a resteraunt, pool hall, etc...

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom