Freedom Breaks Out in Mississippi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdgabbard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think it's restrained to college campus chieftainship; unfortunately the high brass of most LE agencies tend not to follow the views of those on the street.

Thats because due to the lack of funding for proper annual, even better monthly, training and the dangerous enviroment of a possible shootout, police have been TRAINED that "Gun = Bad Guy." Until we start giving them proper training, then they'll never agree with citizens carrying guns.

Fact is, ANY veteran is 10 times better trained that 99.9999% of police officers. Take a combat vet, and that number goes even higher. Fact is that we train police officers by putting them through academy, and then make them go to the range and shoot once a year. And I've seen departments that don't even do that!

Why am I not allowed to protect myself when I attend college, when I'm 100 times better prepare with my mental mindset and training than any police officer? I'm sorry, but it's not very comforting that I have to allow these guys to protect me. Most are defined by society as sloths when they are not carrying a badge. It's a better day in Mississippi.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Thats because due to the lack of funding for proper annual, even better monthly, training and the dangerous enviroment of a possible shootout, police have been TRAINED that "Gun = Bad Guy." Until we start giving them proper training, then they'll never agree with citizens carrying guns.

Not disagreeing with the training part, but I can't think of a single officer I have dealt with on the street that disagreed with CCW. Of the two campus officers I've known personally, they were split; one wanted campus carry, the other didn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom