Gas prices on the climb.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
" Yep. America has been sold to China. "

Just finished reading a book "Ghost Fleet" by P.W. Singer. In the book China had been supplying us for decades with the 'chips' that we use for everything from controlling our domestic water supply to our latest generation of fighter aircraft, and over time, we become complacent in our Quality Control (QC) about making sure those 'chips' couldn't cause problems.

The time comes when China decides to destroy the great evil capitalistic country of the United States by sending out a code that causes those 'chips' to [at best] stop working, or [at worse] to cause damage to related components in whatever application they were being used. China goes on to using satellite killers to take out our now defenseless GPU, navigation, and communication satellites and then activate their own surveillance ones. Our high-tech Air Force and Navy have become all but useless.

The book goes on to tell about the efforts we made to regain control of our infrastructure, to evict Chinese forces from Hawaii (their new military stronghold), and regain control over the seas and our sky.
My cousin was told by an OGE lineman that if our grid ever goes down because of an emp strike we are screwed because most of the components they get come from China. Let that sink in. China has us by the balls.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My cousin was told by an OGE lineman that if our grid ever goes down because of an emp strike we are screwed because most of the components they get come from China. Let that sink in. China has us by the balls.
I've also read where some of the larger transformers we use (Siemens) that come from Germany can take several months to build and ship. Having the grid down for several months would be unimaginable for most people - no water-well/sump-pumps, no refrigeration, no working gas-station pumps, no natural-gas or propane available, eventually non-working sewage plants, banks and most retail shut down, etc.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
On election day 2020, bench mark crude oil was in the $30.00 to $40.00 per bbl rang, 87 octane gasoline, with 10% alcohoil, was under $200 per gal. and both had been stable in that range for over three years! The REASON for this was, President Trump had made policy decisions, drtilling on government land, pipeline construction, etc. that allowed us to be energy indenpendant for the FIRST TIME in 50/60 years, under both parties leadership REMEMBER? Being energy independent, and being the worlds largest consumer, gave us the power to set world crude oil prices!! Biden on his VERY FIRST DAY IN OFFICE, WENT ON TV, AND CANCELED ALL PRESIDENT TRUMPS OIL POLICIES, THAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE, AND THAT GAVE OPEC BACK THE POWER TO CONTROL WORLD CRUDE OIL PRICES, AGAIN!! I CAN'T HELP BUT WONDER HOW MUCH IN BRIBES OPEC PAYED THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY, FOR THAT FAVOR??

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just keep in mind folks that when Trump was in office, we were independent on foreign oil, and prices, adjusted for inflation were not bad, $1.40 per gallon on average

Bidens first day in office the war on oil and energy independence started within hours, the termination of the keystone xl pipeline cost the U.S. economy 59,000 jobs and $9.6 billion in economic growth.

Does anyone here really believe things have gotten better with biden at the helm and the left in control of everything?

If you do, you are a fool.
We were not independent of foreign oil, we were a net exporter.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Headed to Cali on Thursday. My lady had to drive to So Cal from the Bay Area a couple of weeks ago. Luckily she drives a Toyota Corolla. This was mid way.View attachment 397633
Leftwing politucs at work!!! Coming soon to a station near YOU!! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEM DEMAND VIDEO CAMERAS IN ALL VOTE COUNT FACILITIES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all global warming- unless you get serious and get an electric car and charge it with windmill or solar power- you're just not going to make it. Do not look behind the curtain to see how much fossil fuel it takes to produce these items and may be needed to operate them, it's the same as just buying your meat from the store instead of killing Bambi. You people have to get with it!

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's all global warming- unless you get serious and get an electric car and charge it with windmill or solar power- you're just not going to make it. Do not look behind the curtain to see how much fossil fuel it takes to produce these items and may be needed to operate them, it's the same as just buying your meat from the store instead of killing Bambi. You people have to get with it!
California said everyone must buy electric cars, then to say well you can’t charge today must save electricity… I had it figured all wrong. I guess need to get my covid vax as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom