Gas prices on the climb.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just keep in mind folks that when Trump was in office, we were independent on foreign oil, and prices, adjusted for inflation were not bad, $1.40 per gallon on average

Bidens first day in office the war on oil and energy independence started within hours, the termination of the keystone xl pipeline cost the U.S. economy 59,000 jobs and $9.6 billion in economic growth.

Does anyone here really believe things have gotten better with biden at the helm and the left in control of everything?

If you do, you are a fool.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the time of year refineries close for yearly maintenance. Happens every summer.
Supply drops for a few weeks.
Sheesh!

Its not just that, global production has been cut. Its not a one item event causing the increases.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drove my Ford Van I built for 13 years and it finally developed a miss which was one valve needed lapped or seat recut.
Gas was inching up and I was getting killed at 17.6 average MPG sometimes 16.7 MPG.

I mocked it up for a Small block chevy to replace the built 306" Ford that was in it.
Gas hit 4 bucks a gallon and i scrapped it all out and bought a Geo Metro 3 cylinder.

Wife was driving the Corolla.
Ended up getting a Vibe for her same 1.8 liter engine as the corolla 30 MPG for the Vibe 33-35 for the corolla.
Lot of my friends with new trucks can't get that 16 to 17 my Van got.
These higher and higher gas prices are a wallet drainer for sure.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
15.28 gallons of gas this morning, $60.50. insane, this is the 3rd increase this week.

Reports are saying that producers are cutting back production, world supplies are drying up while demand remains strong, and estimates are $5 a gallon by fall.

Add to the ever increasing prices in utilities and food, this is going to be a rough second half. Hang on tight folks.
Makes me want to vote blue so we can send more money over seas…🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom