Gas Under $4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was across Highway 37 between Tuttle and Newcastle and on into Yukon and saw prices ranging from $3.86 to $3.92 for 10% gas. Other places along the same route was still up over $4.00. Now, to be truthful, some of those over $4.00 could have been no ethanol.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gasoline had been UNDER $2.00 per gallon, and stable for three years under President Trumps polocies that allowed us to BE ENERGY SELF-SUFFICIENT, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 40/50 YEARS, UNDER BOTH PARTIES LEADERSHIP, ( we were not depandent on foreign oil, from places that HATE OUR GUTS)! Now we think Biden is doing a good job if it gets below $4.00 gal? Is the dumb-ING down of America about complete, or what? AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$3.85 at Costco in Moore, but think you have to be a member. My wife goes there and we are members but last time I was there I left being frustrated with their pumps. :rollingla I didn't have the Costco card or some BS.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$3.85 at Costco in Moore, but think you have to be a member. My wife goes there and we are members but last time I was there I left being frustrated with their pumps. :rollingla I didn't have the Costco card or some BS.
Yep, wife and I are business members at Sam’s and you have to have your membership card on you to pump the gas. I learned the hard way as well. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom