Gauging Interest FOF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently attended a Force on Force class in Texas and I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in having one here in the future? Basically you use an airsoft pistol and carry it in your normal manner and run drills and pressure test different scenarios like gun vs gun, gun vs knife, etc. All are ran at full speed. We worked up to combatives range but did not do any but that is a possibility with a longer class. I know people will see Airsoft and totally dismiss this but how else is there to pressure test your carry position and ability to move off the X and draw your weapon? It could be an informal group or I could bring in a well versed friend. Looking at doing something in spring. PM me if interested so I will have a place with your username stored. Please post questions or ideas.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They probably do a lot of their videos look great. I was looking to have more of a local group of people interested. Very low key but committed. Nothing against the USSA, I just want to do something local keep it free or the price to a minimum. We have a small group of interested people we just need a few more.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently attended a Force on Force class in Texas and I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in having one here in the future? Basically you use an airsoft pistol and carry it in your normal manner and run drills and pressure test different scenarios like gun vs gun, gun vs knife, etc. All are ran at full speed. We worked up to combatives range but did not do any but that is a possibility with a longer class. I know people will see Airsoft and totally dismiss this but how else is there to pressure test your carry position and ability to move off the X and draw your weapon? It could be an informal group or I could bring in a well versed friend. Looking at doing something in spring. PM me if interested so I will have a place with your username stored. Please post questions or ideas.

Who taught the class?

Michael Brown

SoonerBJJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're in luck because one of the best in the biz will be at the OKC Gun Club in March. prdator can give you all the details but Southnarc will be teaching Extreme Close Quarters Concepts at the club. This class will give you the proper foundation for whatever you want to do as a group.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spoke with him via PM and he told me about it. Man I don't know what is so special about that date! I was originally going to go to Austin for a Sonny Puzikas pistol seminar that weekend but a friend is having a martial arts seminar here that weekend so I am going to that since he is trying to get his group growing and spending his own dime to get it done. I would like to go to all three but thanks for the info! I plan on trying to hook up with prdator soon in class or otherwise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom