Geissele Triggers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mark's Firearms has become a Geissele Trigger, Handguard, Tool, and Accessory Dealer/Distributor. We are getting ready to place an order for triggers. Geissele has many different triggers for different applications. What we would like to know is which one would you like. This is not a commitment on your part, we just want to order the ones that most shooters would be interested in.

Just give the part number for the one you like.

Visit Geissele to view the different triggers and applications.

Thank you,

Mark

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The agreement that I have to sign to be a dealer/distributor is that I will not sell below MAP, but I can combine other items. On certain dates I will be able to sell below MAP.

I can get a great price on ALG MS triggers if I purchase 50. But I wonder how many people would want a Mil Spec. trigger that is just smoother.

Last edited:

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The agreement that I have to sign to be a dealer/distributor is that I will not sell below MAP, but I can combine other items. On certain dates I will be able to sell below MAP.

I can get a great price on ALG MS triggers if I purchase 50. But I wonder how many people would want a Mil Spec. trigger that is just smoother.

ALG Defense is a great bang for buck. Especially for people who must run milspec no frills rigs for work or want something they know is going to never ever be an issue in a SHTF rifle. It's also an absolute known good but affordable part for people not wanting to drop $200 on a trigger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom