German Shepherd - Police Narcotics Dog Needs Home ASAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoostedBerlina

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I'd be all over taking him if I didn't already have a shepherd and a husky. He'd make an awesome dog.

This is just another reason why I can't stand the "enforcement" 'round these parts.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's the latest update that I have on the GSD:
He's a retired working dog
He was retired into the possession of his handler who then gave him to a private family - he ran into problems here with the small family child (Note that the mother of said child does not believe the dog is at fault but does believe that he should not be around small children unsupervised)
He was returned to his former handler who after a delay then turned him over to the shelter - the dog was noted to be in poor condition at that time

Currently he is in possession of Natasha not the shelter and, as posted earlier, please contact her at 580-713-9200 for more information if interested in possible adoption
She removed him from the shelter and is privately boarding him to avoid the possibility of being euthanized but this is a temporary solution not a long-term solution.

Thank you for the many kind words, expressions of concern and interest in adoption - ya'll are doing the OSA proud (as my South Texas wife would say)

BTW - Natasha had him in her office and he was friendly and gentle with her

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well crapola! Our German Shepard has been pretty sick for a couple of weeks now and we have been told not to expect him to get any better. Needless to say we are just devastated. anyway........ I saw the original post and just knew it was fate but with a three yr old and a newborn there is just no way after hearing about why he was released.

We have all the feelers out that we can. Sure hope he finds a good home.

Ty-

AGI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I didnt have 2 big dogs already I would have adopted him for sure. He would make someone a good companion for many more yrs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom