Getting disability, how the hell do you do it????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call Hansen Dirani and associates. This is ole JB Books balliwick.

This. Hansen is handling my case and so far I trust him.

Funny thing is I really do not want to be on disability but am not seeing much choice. So far in the last week I have fallen out of the shower and again in a doctors office. The people talking about the mental claims seem to be correct too, the docs I have seen and the case worker all seemed to be trying to get me to claim a mental issue. I do not have one no matter what my wife says.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is incredible how many people I run into who are scamming various welfare programs. SS disability seems to be one of the most popular. Of course most of them are my clients (I do criminal defense), so there would be a conflict of interest with turning them in. I don't mind too much I guess... no point in postponing the inevitable collapsing of the whole sordid system under its own weight.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Call Hansen Dirani and associates. This is ole JB Books balliwick.

This. Hansen is handling my case and so far I trust him.

When I contacted JB he said he would put his best girl in contact with me, and that me living in Shawnee would not be a problem.

We talked and she said they would take my case.

A few days later I get a call from JB say I live too far away and he is not taking on anymore disability cases because they are the least profitable thing he does.

So maybe he changed his mind???

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am in Edmond and he has an OKC office, plus I think the person I have seen lives near Edmond. That might be the difference.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a love/hate relationship with my SSD practice. I've scaled it back to 1/5th of what it once was. From a business perspective, it consumes a lot of resources.

Dan Markham does them in OKC. He's really good.

When I contacted JB he said he would put his best girl in contact with me, and that me living in Shawnee would not be a problem.

We talked and she said they would take my case.

A few days later I get a call from JB say I live too far away and he is not taking on anymore disability cases because they are the least profitable thing he does.

So maybe he changed his mind???

Latest posts

Top Bottom