GIVEAWAY: 7.62x39 Bullet Pen - VOTE to ENTER HERE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is your favorite Russian cartridge?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a little preview for next week's giveaway that starts tomorrow:

I ran across a bag of new .357 MAXIMUM brass in my stash of cool things, so the giveaway will incorporate it's use in what I like to call ".357 three ways".

There will be THREE winners choosen and they will each get to pick one of either .38 Special, .357 Magnum or .357 Maximum 'Master Key' Keyrings from the MIGHTY PEN co.

Here are a couple of pics for comparison. First with all three versions and then second with the .357 Max alongside one of the MIGHTY PEN co .30-06 / .308 Bullet Pens. FYI, the .357 Max case is 1.609" long and almost a full 2" loaded. The case is longer than that of a 7.62x39!

i54.tinypic.com_1z3ueir.jpg

i56.tinypic.com_2e16h4g.jpg

Still 45 minutes left to vote in this week's giveaway. Make sure you enter or else you're guaranteed not to win.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The WINNER of this week's giveaway of a 7.62x39 Pocket Pen is:

mbear53

Congratulations!

If you didn't happen to win, you can still check out all of the Bullet Pens, Keyrings and the awesome .50 BMG Razors available at: http://www.theMIGHTYPENco.com and you can also swing by FRANSON FIREARMS in Tulsa located at 6813 E 15th to see and purchase the products in person.

The poll ended with 94 votes. The small and agile 7.62x39 beat out the old workhorse 7.62x54R by 67 votes to 27. Fortunately, no matter your favorite, at the MIGHTY PEN co, we have Bullet Pens and Keyrings in both flavors to satisfy your need to go Russian.

If you're interested in the details and fairness of the selection, I used the 'Random Picker' website which has a random number generator to pick winners of contests and provide verifiable proof online. The poll voting is the entry method to allow me to enter actual names into the picker and automatically limit entries to 1 per person. The cool thing about the random picker site is that it also allows you to verify fairness by making sure your name was included in the drawing too. Remember, I'll be using poll voting as the entry method every time so even if you post in the thread, you have to vote to be included.

You can find the details here if you're interested: http://www.randompicker.com/protocol/2170x47569

www.randompicker.com_images_seal_en1.gif

Ps. The timestamp is Pacific time. I closed the entries at 10:00pm Tulsa time and ran the picker at 10:01pm.

Thanks everyone for entering and watch for yet another MIGHTY PEN giveaway starting tomorrow!

mbear53

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey that's me. I won. Thanks a bunch Doug. Thanks for your support of OSA, and for the giveaways.
I would like to thank my mother, my father, the association, my wife and kids, my dog, my friends, all my fans out there (this is where the music starts playing), and everyone who had anything to do with anything. Thank you, Thank you (me holding up my pen as they drag me from the stage).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom