GIVEAWAY: .357 Three Ways - the MIGHTY PEN co - Vote to Enter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which .357 Keyring do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma Shooters Association members, this is your chance to win again. Last week we had 95 entries and mbear53 was the WINNER of a 7.62x39 Bullet Pen... Congratulations!

VOTE in the poll to enter. I use the names from the voting to populate the random picker, NOT the posts in the thread. This week's poll is which of the .357 Keyrings do you like the best? The .38 Special, .357 Magnum, or the .357 MAXIMUM!

I'll be mixing up the giveaways every week to keep it fresh, so make sure you check every Monday for a new giveaway thread. I'll keep the link posted in my signature as well.

For this week's giveaway, I ran across a bag of new .357 MAXIMUM brass in my stash of cool things, so the giveaway will incorporate it's use in what I like to call ".357 three ways".

There will be THREE winners choosen and they will each get to pick one of either .38 Special, .357 Magnum or .357 Maximum 'Master Key' Keyrings from the MIGHTY PEN co.

A couple of pics for comparison. First with all three versions and then second with the .357 Max alongside one of the MIGHTY PEN co .30-06/.308 Bullet Pens. FYI, the .357 Max case is 1.609" long and almost a full 2" loaded. The case is longer than that of a 7.62x39!

Rules are simple:

1. You must be an OSA member.

2. VOTE in the poll. Your VOTE is your entry. You can post in the thread all you wish or not at all, that's just for fun, but your VOTE is the only entry for the giveaway.

3. The entry timeframe will run this entire next week from now until the evening of Sunday, October 24th. On that Sunday night at 10pm, the entry period will close and I'll use a randompicker.com again as a publicly verifiable method of choosing the winning post number. The winner will be posted sometime Sunday night after 10pm.

4. If you reside in Tulsa area, you can pickup your prize at Franson Firearms, located just east of Sheridan at 6813 E 15th, Tulsa OK. Franson Firearms is an authorized reseller of the MIGHTY PEN co. products and has a display setup in their store as well. If you're outside of Tulsa, you'll need to provide me with a shipping address or pick it up at Franson Firearms sometime when you're over this way.

That's it...​

I'm happy to be supporting OSA and hope you'll all visit the website at www.theMIGHTYPENco.com where you can see the entire line of Bullet Pens in various calibers, .50 BMG Razors (including the new Double Edged Safty Razor), and other high quality Bullet Keyrings.

Good luck!

i54.tinypic.com_1z3ueir.jpg

i56.tinypic.com_2e16h4g.jpg

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had never heard of the Maximum round before this giveaway.

See, not only can you win great prizes and have awesome fun, but we're educational too :)

The .357 Maximum is one of those cartridges that is not well known, but to those who own one, they love it. Introduction was a collaborative effort between Ruger and Remington back in the day and it was eventually discontinued due to some flame checking issues on the underside of the topstrap. Ruger deciding that the potential for legal action was too much risk. Ruger offered it in a Blackhawk, Dan Wesson made a pistol as well and you could get them in a Contender also. My personal opinion is that it wasn't as much of an issue as they made it out to be and it only ever seriously (if that) effected guns where people were loading up really light bullets and trying to see how fast they could make it shoot.

One of the other cool things about it is that it fit all the criteria for a deer gun in states like Indiana that allow shotgun only and pistols must maintain a smaller, straight walled caliber.

I'd really like to see S&W use the X frame with this caliber, it would be perfect for it! The trick would be getting a manufacturer to get on board again also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom