GIVEAWAY: .357 Three Ways - the MIGHTY PEN co - Vote to Enter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which .357 Keyring do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HMFIC i have a serious question to ask about your pens...

Is the brass new or once-fired? I just want to make sure the pen that Im going to win is reliable. Also most ink cartridge manufacturers don't honor their warranty when housed in reloaded brass.

my votes in

It depends. I try to use new brass on most everything I make and the vast majority gets fresh, brand new Winchester brass. Some do get used brass such as the 7.62x54R but the brass is cleaned prior to construction and once built, no part of the interior of the case ever touches the ink cartridge. It can't, it's completely seperated by another tube that is brazed in place and therefore sealed and cleaned again once constructed.

I do fully guarantee my pens to be reliable and perform exactly as they should, that includes the ink cartridge I provide. I have used replacement cartridges from Office Depot for different colors of ink as well with no issues.

I'm curious about ink manufacturers who won't honor a warranty depending on the pen? Did you have an experience with one to that effect? They'd be crazy not to just replace it seeing as how they usually cost very little unless you're purchasing a "Space Pen" or Montblanc" refill (these work perfectly in my pens by the way. I'm currently using a "Space Pen" Cross refill in the one on my desk and I will have them available for sale soon also). If a manufacturer such as this won't guarantee their refill in another pen, then I'd sure look at their motive and wonder if it's just an attempt to get people to only purchase their pens.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have further questions or I can be helpful in any way. Stop by over at Franson Firearms and check out the pens in person. I'll also be setup at the Wanenmacher show right next to Mark's Firearms at 26D on the upper level.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
saw your pens today at franson firearms and they were pretty cool

Awesome! Thanks been. Everyone should stop in over at Franson's Firearms, it's a cool shop and you might just catch a glimpse of some half-nekked belly dancing hippie chicks next door too. :)

Make sure and visit me out at the big Tulsa Wanenmacher's Gun Show Nov. 11-13 also. I'm going to have to come up with some supersecret OSA challenge password so we'll all know each other.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The THREE WINNERS of this week's giveaway of choice of .357 Keyrings are:

bigcountryok
oneof79
austin.brown

Congratulations!

If you didn't happen to win, you can still check out all of the Bullet Pens, Keyrings and the awesome .50 BMG Razors available at: http://www.theMIGHTYPENco.com and you can also swing by FRANSON FIREARMS in Tulsa located at 6813 E 15th to see and purchase the products in person. I'll aslo be setting up at the bug Tulsa Wanenmacher's Gun Show on Nov. 11-13th right beside Mark's Firearms at table location 26D.

The poll ended with 113 votes. The .357 Magnum was the overall favorite with 69 votes, the huge .357 MAXIMUM proved that size does matter with 31 votes, and the old standard .38 Special still has 13 people that love it. Fortunately, no matter your favorite, at the MIGHTY PEN co, we have Keyrings in all three flavors to satisfy your need to make some .357 sized holes.

If you're interested in the details and fairness of the selection, I used the 'Random Picker' website which has a random number generator to pick winners of contests and provide verifiable proof online. The poll voting is the entry method to allow me to enter actual names into the picker and automatically limit entries to 1 per person. The cool thing about the random picker site is that it also allows you to verify fairness by making sure your name was included in the drawing too. Remember, I'll be using poll voting as the entry method every time so even if you post in the thread, you have to vote to be included.

You can find the details here if you're interested: http://www.randompicker.com/protocol/2237x8460

www.randompicker.com_images_seal_en1.gif

Ps. The timestamp is Pacific time. I closed the entries at 10:00pm Tulsa time and ran the picker at 10:00pm.

Thanks everyone for entering and watch for yet another MIGHTY PEN giveaway starting tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom