Glenn Beck's Suggestion To Get Arrested Rather Than Surrender Your Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you prepared for an overwhelming force coming through your front door?

Folks knew Katrina was coming for days. Yes, they couldn't foresee the dikes breaking , but there
Was advance notice about gun confiscation. Granted most didn't have available communication as power was out, but a lot of folks knew, and gave them up without a fight. In fact, not one person died resisting the gun confiscation. One little grandma got slapped around, but in the end they got her gun.

One thing that came out of Katrina was a slew of laws prohibiting the confiscation of firearms during an emergency.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
farmerbyron said:
I really don't think that the govt. confiscating law abiding citizens firearms had ever crossed most of those people's minds until it happened. Now most people know they are willing to do it.

We have a law on the books in Ok since the Katrina incident making that scenario illegal for the state to confiscate weapons in the event of natural disasters etc. I don't know if a federal declaration of martial law trumps that though.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They didn't have an appointment, so I likely didn't even go near the door.

If they have a warrant, they are going to knock, wait 2 seconds for you to answer, and then take the door out.
They will come in locked and loaded with 10 times the training you have. Your house will be torn apart until they are satisfied they have found every gun and whatever else is listed on the warrant.

That's how that goes down.

There's a good chance they won't knock. There's also a chance that someone "misread" the address or was given the "wrong directions". :pissed:

As for the search, they will also likely take anything "incidental".

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, it's a liberal area, but surely there were some conservatives in the crowd willing to fight and die for the cause.
I'm sorry to be sounding so negative as I'm the ultimate supporter of our 2nd amendment, but I'm also blessed with a lot of information from past gun confiscation here and in other parts of the world.

I certainly hope I'm wrong, but will bet I'm not.

I would willing to bet that nary a conservative could be located. THEY were likely smart enough to either bug out or not ask Unka Sugar for assistance.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As we continue to allow the globalists to enslave us, they will eventually have no choice but to disarm us. Most Americans will gladly submit, but when police actually start SWAT teaming houses, raping children in front of their parents, burning and blowing up houses with whole families inside and saying they did it themselves, there will be some Americans who won't wait for the traitors to come to their house. They will start looking for them.

The drone may be a more palatable way for police and military to effectively deal with an American population that resists disarmament. The same way that we wipe out entire villages of people, killing innocent civilians of any age is easy, when the drone pilot is thousands of miles away and emotionally detached. I suspect there will be a lot of drone warfare to make slaughtering Americans a fun game.

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to take this back to the original question of the OP. Yes, they would search your house and take your guns. But I'm _assuming_ that Glenn Beck is recommending the arrest thing as the beginning of a non-violent protest movement. Obviously "going along" with them by just handing the guns over won't help us. And it would take some really egregious behavior by the government to convince any significant number of people to sacrifice themselves and their future with an outright violent response. You can't win, you will be portrayed as a crazy survivalist, your wife and kids won't have you in the future, and probably your actions will actually be used to justify future para-military actions against other gun people.

So I think Glenn's idea has some merit. Force the gov't to arrest people who refuse to comply. Force trials, force imprisonment. Laws can't be overturned in Courts until people have actually been arrested and therefore have standing. IMO, it would be easier for me to participate if it was a group demonstration kind of thing. Rather than standing at my front door. Or in my living room! If a confiscation policy was announced and nationwide demonstrations were organized and gun owners were chaining themselves to the courthouse, etc, that might actually lead to change. It worked for Gandhi and MLK!

Gregg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As we continue to allow the globalists to enslave us, they will eventually have no choice but to disarm us. Most Americans will gladly submit, but when police actually start SWAT teaming houses, raping children in front of their parents, burning and blowing up houses with whole families inside and saying they did it themselves, there will be some Americans who won't wait for the traitors to come to their house. They will start looking for them.

Thats is so far out there in never-never land its not even worth a comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom