Glock 19 or knock off?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to pick up my bergara today, walked out with a 19x following me. I was planning on getting the 19 or maybe the MOS version of the 19 or 45, but they were out and didn’t have night sights on their 45s either. I’m not too happy with Glock though, their promo pen comes with blue ink. Really ruins the company for me. View attachment 297768
Just goes to show you that Glock doesn't listen to its customers as far as what the customer wants from Glock. GGGGGGGGEEEEEEEESSSSSS

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up an MOS G45 today, @HoLeChit. Can’t wait to shoot it. I’d still like to add a 19x to my collection one of these days.
Jealous. That’s what I was really wanting, but I wasn’t about to wait and put two FFL fees, when buying the 19x would prevent me from needing to buy a MRDS and get me what I wanted.

Thinking about it, I don’t think I paid a transfer fee yesterday?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock messed up with all the new generations. They should have stopped with the 3 and focused on details like the aftermarket is doing now.

Reaction score
So I have my Glock blue label coupon burning a hole in my pocket. Been wanting to get a 19, 19x, or a 45, with preference towards the latter two. I’ve noticed cheaper, or fancier versions of these pistols, notably the shadow systems offerings and the palmetto state offerings. Opinions/thoughts between the three? Any reason why I should pick one over the others?
Shadow systems pistols really have a ton of features for the price. Way better optic mounting system than the MOS plates like a factory glock too

Latest posts

Top Bottom