Glock 26 vs Glock 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry a 26 IWB in a Milt Sparks VM2 and it conceals very well. I think its to big for pocket carry, but I don't have deep pockets like Jerry:gun2:

Actually, the 26 is too big for me to pocket carry (contrary to what Andy says, my pockets aren't very deep! :) ), but it works great in a Galco Ankle Glove!

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I preferred the G26.

You can increase the capacity/size of the G26 to that of the G19 or G17, but you can't decrease the the G19 or G17 to that of the G26.

I can easily wear a T-Shirt and shorts in the summer and not print, and then in the winters I toss in a G19 or G17 magazine with grip extension and get the increased capacity with the shorter barrel. Adjust the cant on my Crossbreed and no printing issues with the jacket.

G26 is dead accurate, I had some non-believers at heartland a while back asking me what I was shooting when at 15 yards I cleared out the central bullseye in 50 rounds.

Needless to say, it comes down to opinion but you cant go wrong with any glock!

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I too was trying to decide between a Glock 26 and Glock 19. The Glock 26 just didn't feel right and so I ended up getting the Glock 19 (Gen 4) and have zero regrets. Easy to conceal, reassuring capacity, easy to shoot, reliable and accurate.

duckhunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just my opinion but the G19 is more comfortable to me. My brother has the G26, not much of a difference but I could feel it. More whatever fights your hand the best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom