GM CEO Admits Electric Vehicle Is Charged On Natural Gas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice site. Thanks. I wish I could find an option to select a time period to get an average. At this moment, 23.9% wind...and I thought from my reading here that windmills were only built to kill innocent little birds.
Base load coal and NG power plants are currently being throttled in favor of the wind plants so facilities like OSU and OU can proudly stand and say they are totally green powered.
They buy the projected wind generation in comparison to their actual usage so they can claim they are green. What happens in reality is that contractually they are required to shut down the cheaper coal and NG plants to make sure the contracts from wind are met.
All the power from the windfarms is subsidized by the government or they would fail financially, so I don't and never have understood the "green power" movement when it's not actually green.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The whole green energy hype was pushed by our commie frenemy Russia to begin with. Was back in the day. Probably started back in the Gore, Clinton days. Maybe even earlier. Whole point was to buy Russian oil and get the money after the USSR collapsed.

That and some other type of psychological warfare to weaken our country’s infrastructure and military capabilities. It’s about empowering Russia.

A couple generations later now we have a bunch of idiots that have bought into this whole green thing. Pretty much cult a like religion to them. It should be viewed along the lines of the first amendment. The government shall establish no religion.

This whole green thing is a religion to these Froot Loops and it’s being pushed on the nation under false pretenses. Solar power just isn’t there. Windmills like you said or subsidized BS that wouldn’t work if the government wasn’t subsidizing them. Natural gas and coal along with nuclear is the answer. But Democrats don’t want that. They are harming the country in the process. Inflation is theft.

Latest posts

Top Bottom