GM..... no more gas powered vehicles sold by 2035

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What good is that? They are telling us that "Climate Change" is going to destroy the world in ten years.
At this point, I’m just waiting for the colossal explosion in a railroad tunnel, or maybe for the dynamiting of the last railroad bridge over the Mississippi.

Who is John Galt?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How weird. I just got through reading a long article on Seeking Alpha about solid state batteries. They aren't there yet, but a lot of people are working on them. IBM, Ford, GM, Toyota, Samsung, Panasonic, and a bunch more. If they can get one to live up to expectations, it might actually make an EV somewhat realistic for a lot of people that they just don't work for today. Still don't think it's going to be feasible for rural people and the grid will need serious work.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I almost bought a Chevy Bolt last year for an around town car. If it didn't look so cheap on the inside I probably would have done it. The instant torque is a blast. I think a breakthrough in fast charging batteries is more likely than not. The work on the grid might not be so bad if batteries at charging stations become economically feasible - they could charge constantly at low power and discharge in high energy bursts as they charge a vehicle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom