God

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really didnt want to contribute to all the anti catholic talk but...I really think the catholic church is one of the most historically evil and corrupt organizations to ever "grace" our planet. I dont see how an intelligent individual could ever back such a thing. I cant help but to be PO'd about the dark ages and the ancient knowledge lost in the name of Jesus.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My own family told my wife to leave me after I left the faith... And that if she didn't it would constitute "turning her back on God."

Good ol Christian love.

Seriously? That's religion and not grace. Not that it changes your situation or past, but not all who follow God believe that way.

ShurShot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously? That's religion and not grace. Not that it changes your situation or past, but not all who follow God believe that way.

If God and grace are real, I'm pretty sure he is letting me have some. I have it pretty good. Although it would be cool if he'd send a little more cash my way!

I just never came to the conclusion that it was God who was hooking me up. I'm not waving the atheist flag and fully accept I might be the ignorant one but as of now, I'm happy and content not knowing and/or "believing." And hopefully He'll understand the people and 'religions' I have been exposed too might have helped drive me away.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I guess so. I thought 1 Corinthians 7 was pretty clear about a man and woman staying with their spouse even though they were an nonbeliever.

If it doesn't specificially state that it's up for interpretation and if it does, it's all about context... When it comes to the bible, not much is concrete.

Latest posts

Top Bottom