Going Green For The "Greater Good"! Gas Powered Small Engine Bans are Coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honda stopped making push mowers in 23. The EPA is forcing manufacturers to produce x% of equipment be either electric or have on board diagnostics to keep emissions down
Yes they did and I'm wondering if their generators are next. They are the undisputed king in inverter generators and it's by a good margin, just like they were in lawnmowers. I've held off buying the 2200i that I want because they ditched the lawn stuff. I'll just get a disposable Champion or Predator if Honda's not going to be around for parts and support.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This electric crap will end in 1 year.
You heard it here first.
Its completely unsustainable and that will come to fruition fast.
We have enough natural gas to fuel the entire country if not other countries, for over 100 years and there is more to be tapped into.
That’s what I said about coal fired plants too but they have been pretty successful closing them, even right here in Oklahoma

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes they did and I'm wondering if their generators are next. They are the undisputed king in inverter generators and it's by a good margin, just like they were in lawnmowers. I've held off buying the 2200i that I want because they ditched the lawn stuff. I'll just get a disposable Champion or Predator if Honda's not going to be around for parts and support.
Just bought a Predator last month. Having the electrical work done next week for a complete shutdown of main breaker and receptacle outside to plug it into so the house is powered buy the inverter generator. Also will be powering it via propane nursing a 100lb tank.

All electrical work done is by code and licensed contractor

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This electric crap will end in 1 year.
You heard it here first.
Its completely unsustainable and that will come to fruition fast.
We have enough natural gas to fuel the entire country if not other countries, for over 100 years and there is more to be tapped into.

I want to hope you are correct I do, but from what I am hearing, its not going away, gasoline powered options will not be available to purchase.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just get a battey operated generator! I knew a guy once that made his own hydrogen and burned it in his appliances and pickup.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_9523.jpeg

SBSATS

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the solution!!! Let's move ALL the WOKE up north and All of our people back down south. They can do as they please there, we we can do as we please down here. THEN... WHEN they have all they want the way they want it and EVERYTHING falls apart...we'll see droves of them trying to get over and around the NEW border.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the solution!!! Let's move ALL the WOKE up north and All of our people back down south. They can do as they please there, we we can do as we please down here. THEN... WHEN they have all they want the way they want it and EVERYTHING falls apart...we'll see droves of them trying to get over and around the NEW border.
Probably sorta like this. 😎
IMG_9521.jpeg

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can remember the guy's name but, the guy is so good at predicting events that he has predicted earthquakes to the tenth on the Rictor scale. He predicted that the US would be split up into four smaller countries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom