Going Green For The "Greater Good"! Gas Powered Small Engine Bans are Coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also look at the history of the rise of the nazi party in Germany.

Way too many similarities.

With that said, I also believe we have already lost the war, with the 2020 elections, the highly questionable results, the riots leading up to the election, the power grab and purge from the left after the election, the constant harassment of a former sitting president by the opposing party, including using the courts.

IMO things do not look well for our future and I do not believe we will ever see the America I grew up in again. At this point I believe its a hold onto what you the have the best you can and try to ride things thru.

I hope I am wrong.
I'm concerned that we may have to go beyond riding this mess through. If we don't have a 'come to Jesus' moment soon - and the sooner the better - we will end up with a shooting war. The Left generally does not come to power without some shooting. Stay armed. Keep your powder dry. Never compromise your mobility.

Woiody

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm concerned that we may have to go beyond riding this mess through. If we don't have a 'come to Jesus' moment soon - and the sooner the better - we will end up with a shooting war. The Left generally does not come to power without some shooting. Stay armed. Keep your powder dry. Never compromise your mobility.

Woiody
Due lack of organization among conservatives, I’ll never be convinced that a “shooting war” will ever happen again in this country, and a small ”militia” attempting a “shooting war” is laughable.
Heck, we’re already past the point where conservatives can defend themselves against a liberal mobs without serious legal ramifications. See Kyle Rittenhouse. :rolleyes2

Last edited:

.41ae Guy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meanwhile, China is bringing on two new coal fired plants a week, enough to power Canada by 2030... and our fossil fuel dependency is actually increasing. The end goal is to make energy too expensive to use, thus you are forced to go green. This is involuntary social engineering folks, individual rights have given way to the wants of a minority

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also look at the history of the rise of the nazi party in Germany.

Way too many similarities.

With that said, I also believe we have already lost the war, with the 2020 elections, the highly questionable results, the riots leading up to the election, the power grab and purge from the left after the election, the constant harassment of a former sitting president by the opposing party, including using the courts.

IMO things do not look well for our future and I do not believe we will ever see the America I grew up in again. At this point I believe its a hold onto what you the have the best you can and try to ride things thru.

I hope I am wrong.
I hope you are wrong also but there are too many similarities to ignore. I've watched the riots and the Democrats send young people in to aid in the destruction etc and I immediately thought of Hitler's Brown Shirts. There are many other things that give thought such as Rhamn Emanual I believe said, "tell a big enough lie long enough and the people will believe it." (Minister of Propaganda Gobbels). And worse, the attack on the Jews in our country and Biden is oddly silent on the matter except for a token comment for the public.
It may be just a matter of time before they ask our children to watch us and relay any of our 'indiscretions" to the authorities as they did in Nazi Germany.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually those are Hopper cars…lol
Saw them dumped for 16 years working at OG&E Sooner Power plant. When they roll into the dumper, each car is held to the tracks with gigantic Hydraulic cylinders on 4 corners, then the entire train car is turned upside down to dump the coal while a water spray is used to knock down the dust.
Coal trains have special connections between the cars that allow them to rotate. Then a series of conveyor belts run the coal to grinders that reduce it to about pecan size, when more conveyors move it into the pulverizers. Giant grinders that grind it into particles smaller than talcum powder. Once it reaches the correct size/weight, a draft of air moves it into the boiler to generate the steam to run the turbines. 2500psi at 1005 degree steam.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used one of these when I was a kid. Had to mow our yard & gramps yard.
Guess I was ahead of the curve😆😆😆😆
🖕🏻JB
IMG_2121.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom