Going Green For The "Greater Good"! Gas Powered Small Engine Bans are Coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Won't be long now. They'll ban masturbation - maybe even having sex. It makes a person breathe hard and expel excess Co2. :coffee2:

:blush:

Woody
Pleasure palaces, circa George Orwell's book 1984. We are almost there. Danged close actually. Big brother controls everything.
If anyone has not read it, do yourself a favor and do. It's a textbook read of what has gradually got us to where we currently are with more to come.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pleasure palaces, circa George Orwell's book 1984. We are almost there. Danged close actually. Big brother controls everything.
If anyone has not read it, do yourself a favor and do. It's a textbook read of what has gradually got us to where we currently are with more to come.

Also look at the history of the rise of the nazi party in Germany.

Way too many similarities.

With that said, I also believe we have already lost the war, with the 2020 elections, the highly questionable results, the riots leading up to the election, the power grab and purge from the left after the election, the constant harassment of a former sitting president by the opposing party, including using the courts.

IMO things do not look well for our future and I do not believe we will ever see the America I grew up in again. At this point I believe its a hold onto what you the have the best you can and try to ride things thru.

I hope I am wrong.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today I am working on my short block chevy 383 stroker chasing head bolt holes and maybe I will get the crank in it today.

It will get a big solid flat tappet cam in the 260 duration @ .050 area and 106 LSA.
Running a dual 4 barrel tunnel ram intake on it.
Sucking down good old gasoline :)

So I feel someone needs to get an electric mower so I can have more road time with my Non electric toy.
:)
106 LSA? That baby should sound like an old tractor at idle! Very nice.

I have no desire for an electric car, electric bike, or electric mower (though I did ride the Harley Livewire, and it screams). But I'd never look back to my pneumatic tools - the battery powered Milwaukee impact, etc., run circles around my old air tools.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of this could be remedied if the voting was honest and not rigged. Until then it's all for not.
I disagree, because I think you’re underestimating the idiocy level of this country. I’ll never believe biden got 81 million votes, but I’d bet he got at least 45% of the legitimate votes placed. That being said, I think the dumbassery level among republican voters probably puts a vote on virtue signaling topics well over 50%. :anyone:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the solution!!! Let's move ALL the WOKE up north and All of our people back down south. They can do as they please there, we we can do as we please down here. THEN... WHEN they have all they want the way they want it and EVERYTHING falls apart...we'll see droves of them trying to get over and around the NEW border.

While in the 1860's the southern stated attempted to secede from the union, I wonder if it could be possible for those, say in the red states, to force the blue states to be forcefully "seceded" from the union? Have checkpoints at the borders of the blue states and never allow folks from there to even visit the red states. And by the same token, no goods would be allowed into the blue states from the red states.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Truth

IMG_9285.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom