Going Green For The "Greater Good"! Gas Powered Small Engine Bans are Coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1704814369401.png

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of secession, I propose Oklatexiana. I think we could make it. Energy, agriculture, access to ocean ports, aerospace industry, the will to end illegal immigration, moderate climate. The big problem would be keeping people from other states out. Louisitexahoma? Texianahoma?
We could vote on it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One can buy one of those reel mowers that are powered.

Google Search for Powered Reel Lawn Mowers

But, not for me. Living in an RV park, someone else gets to do all the yard work.
When I was a kid, my grandpa mowed with a powered reel mower. He actually hated it as the giant elm tree in the backyard was always dropping little limbs and he had to go around the yard and pick them up before mowing. They would jam and stall the engine if more than pencil size.

.41ae Guy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The part that is never talked about is just how small the "man made" carbon pollution actually is, and how we are just a couple of hundred years into a 50,000 year long warming trend, which will be followed by another ice age, which this is a moment between two ages, enjoy the warmth. Every day 20 species vanish from the planet forever, one day it will be our turn. The planet is 4 billion years old, it will be fine. The people however, are screwed

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The part that is never talked about is just how small the "man made" carbon pollution actually is, and how we are just a couple of hundred years into a 50,000 year long warming trend, which will be followed by another ice age, which this is a moment between two ages, enjoy the warmth. Every day 20 species vanish from the planet forever, one day it will be our turn. The planet is 4 billion years old, it will be fine. The people however, are screwed

That old, huh? How about the possibility of finding both dinosaur and human prints in the Cretaceous period of strata?

Alvis Delk Cretaceous Footprint

From the Creation Evidence Museum website:

"The Creation Evidence Museum is in possession of a set of Cretaceous footprints discovered by amateur archaeologist Alvis Delk [1] of Stephenville, Texas. This fossil of dense Glen Rose limestone consists of Dinosaur footprint (Acrocanthosaurus) and an eleven-inch human footprint intruded by the dinosaur print.

In early July, 2000 Alvis Delk, assisted by James Bishop (both of Stephenville, Texas), was working in the Cretaceous limestone on the McFall property at the Paluxy River near Glen Rose, Texas and discovered a pristine human footprint intruded by a dinosaur footprint. This discovery was made in the vicinity of McFall I and II Sites where the Creation Evidence Museum team has excavated since the Spring of 1982. The eleven-inch human footprint matches seven other such footprints of the same dimensions in the “Sir George Series,” named in honor of His Excellency Governor General Ratu Sir George Cacobau of Fiji.

Scientific Verification of Footprint Authenticity​

The fossil was transported to a professional laboratory where 800 X-rays were performed in a CT Scan procedure. Laboratory technicians verified compression and distribution features clearly seen in both prints, human and dinosaur. This removes any possibility that the prints were carved or altered."

Latest posts

Top Bottom