Good Deal on FNS-9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't handled one but I've heard A LOT of great things about them and NOTHING TERRIBLE AT ALL!
I really wanna' get the FNS-L and FNS-C in .40S&W.
I think their compact series is gonna' have everyone else beat as far as subcompact handguns go!

I'm buying myself the FNS-40C for my birthday. I would get the 9, but since they come with a fullsize mag and two compact mags that just means I'll have one more for my 4" model

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm buying myself the FNS-40C for my birthday. I would get the 9, but since they come with a fullsize mag and two compact mags that just means I'll have one more for my 4" model

Lemme' know how it works out for you man! I've been wanting to handle one since it's been out! I bet though without a doubt in mind it's gonna' be SWEEEEEET!

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They definitely compare with the G26/G27. I haven't compared the two on paper, but with side by side comparison the fns seems more narrow but with the glock just a hair shorter.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been looking at the FNS and FNX in 9mm. Fit and finish was very good on both. I went with a VP9 only because I already know how I shoot them. I would buy an FNS in a second if I was currently looking for a that role to fill.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been looking at the FNS and FNX in 9mm. Fit and finish was very good on both. I went with a VP9 only because I already know how I shoot them. I would buy an FNS in a second if I was currently looking for a that role to fill.

There's always a role to be filled with anY FNH gun, because it's a effin' FN! 😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I handled a FNS today and immediately went to the website to see if they still had the deal on the FNS9.

No such luck. Bummer.

I have been wanting another M&P C or maybe a Shield, but I was sold on the FNS right away.

The slide is only .5 inch longer than the M&PC and the grip is only about that much longer than the M&PC with the pinky extension mag.

Great feeling trigger with nice reset also.

( I also checked out a VP9.
SWEET! )

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW, I've also recently picked up a FNS-9C. Probably the best compact gun I've shot in some time. Waiting on a holster and some HD sights.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My FNS-9 should be at my FFL tomorrow. What HD sights are you going to use? Trijicon HDs?

Yes, I actually like the stock night sights a lot due to the U-notch but mine didn't come with them. This will be my first set of Trijicon HDs so it's kind of an experiment. Wished 10-8 made a sight for these guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom