Good Luck!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4 dink bucks and one doe came in this morning.
Two bucks rubbed heads, and one half chased the doe between stopping to eat.
a86dafb007d6b43a4d088fa7cbaa4098.jpg

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never have had much luck with it either. Have grunted in a couple of forkies and spikes looking for love, but not much else.

Noticed lots of dead deer and dead deer blood spots on I-40 today. They're increasing their movement, should be running everywhere the next few nights under the full moon.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only thing I've seen tonight I decided to pass on- despite being a 4 yard shot. Guess that armadillo will live until next year.

I spoke to soon. Two I assume does came in 6 minutes before closing time to 10 yards but never left shadows so I shot was unthinkable and won't leave now. Been less than 20 yards for about 15 minutes. I don't even have food for them in this spot.

Update.... They finally left right as I could hear another barreling toward me which is now hanging out. I have dinner guests so may have to bust them if they don't hurry up and move along!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you guys keep taking about deer strong to move.... When do you start rattling and all that then?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I rattled last weekend but nothing.
I've gotten small bucks to come in in the past but nothing big. My first bow buck was rattled in.

A couple times during the rut I've gotten the attention of bigger bucks with a grunt. But that's been when they're just inside a tree line and need them to step out.

I've also ran them off with both.

Latest posts

Top Bottom