Good Luck!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis it looks to me like you need to stay at home or give the little woman a rifle!
Ain't gonna happen! She feeds up to 14 deer all winter in the front yard. This is a new guy though, and she took possession of him too.
I'm hoping he sets up a scrape line in the power line easement across the fence though when she is at work. :blush:

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boy, this morning was pretty slow. I sat until about 10:15 and saw 2 doe with 3 yearlings.
Still worth taking off from work tho.
I'm afternoon sitting so hopefully it's better. Don't think I can go tomorrow morning and bedlam will detain me in the afternoon

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one doe right at daylight, but she must be getting hot. She brought in one little 6pt that chased her around the feeder a few times, then came a little basket rack and a spike. Finally, a 2 1/2 year old 8 pt (small) came to check her out. He nosed her a little bit, chased her in and out of the field, then she bugged out. He stayed around another 10 mins to freshen his scrape and finally wandered back into the trees.

I moved to a different stand at 11:00am and heard some light fighting and grunting deep in the trees, but they never showed themselves. Taking my 11 yo daughter back to the same general area as soon as she gets off the bus. Hoping for a productive evening for her.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like a squirrel has been enjoying my hook.
a818a27076d3628e239b731475ecafde.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom