Good N Frame grips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recently bought an N frame round butt 327. I like the hogue finger groove grips, but I'm going for the memes and am going to IWB carry it, or try to anyways.

I'm looking for a slimmer, while still sufficient grip to replace the hogue finger grooves. I'm open to suggestions!

Thanks in advance,

Logan

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh man, those 327s are a real handful. The factory wood grips look great but hurt like a bish. I found some compact pachmayr grips that work pretty good. The little extra rubber makes a difference. I’m normally not a fan of rubber grips on a revolver, but I’m really not a fan of pain. Did you get the 2” barrel version?

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh man, those 327s are a real handful. The factory wood grips look great but hurt like a bish. I found some compact pachmayr grips that work pretty good. The little extra rubber makes a difference. I’m normally not a fan of rubber grips on a revolver, but I’m really not a fan of pain. Did you get the 2” barrel version?
5". I was tempted by the 2" but they seem to be pretty unavailable at the moment

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like these. For bigger hands.

A7BA4506-5380-4BEB-B797-1C4D7468AA86.png

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there any s&w n frame factory wood grips in the current lineup?

Your 327 looks nice, but if I am going to carry a n frame it is gonna be 41mag, 44mag or 45colt.

L frame is as big as I want to go for a 357.

I can not believe any n frame would to rough on the hands in 357 with wood grips. Even the light weight series.

Latest posts

Top Bottom