Good reason not to mess with fat guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[video]http://www.kfor.com/news/wdaf-pintsized-bully-pays-the-price-when-victim-fights-back-20110314,0,1881823.htmlstory[/video]
This is the version I saw.

Embed version wasn't allowed from kfor website.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man that had to hurt! I'm surprised that little punk was even able to get up and stumble off. Getting slammed into concrete from four feet in the air would hurt a lot worse than a punch in the face from a skinny 8th grader. I hope the big is being treated with some well deserved respect around school now.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LMFAO!!! I've been hearing about this video. Glad I finally got to see it! That little punk got what he had comming! My favorite part personally was the music they added in! It captured the bigger kids breaking point perfectly!

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
too bad the chubby kid got in trouble. i got in a little scuffle in eighth grade that got me suspended for two days, and the other kid got suspended for ten days. he was notorious for slapping the guys at school in the squares. he tried to do it to me, but i punched him in the face, and then tackled him, using a desk to slow down his face. i was surprised when my mom said "good job".

wufee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta say that if the big kid had been my child the school would have played hell suspending him. My kids were told they had better not start anything but if it got started then they had damn well better finish it. I believe this is why bullying has gotten out of control in schools today. Kids who are bullied are punished for defending themselves. How much sense does that make?

Holy cow, I think I'm in love. Good for you B-bunny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom