good subsonic 9mm ammo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedRiverAmmo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay guys, I will have to contact montana gold and see what their manufacturer pricing is. I have loaded some 147 gr xtp defensive ammo w/ bluedot that runs between 950 and 1000 fps. It functions well in all of our test guns, but we don't have any suppressor(yet). We had no key holes or indication stabilization problems. The bluedot seems to burn clean in that loading.

As soon as I hear from mg on the price I'll pm you guys some prices.

Trevor

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

RedRiverAmmo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not been able to get ahold of MG for OEM pricing. I called the numbers listed and geta dead number and I emailed them yesterday morning and haven't gotten a response. Anybody know how to get ahold of them?

Trevor

RedRiverAmmo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got an email back from MG. They are not doing any manufacturer pricing right now. I guess business must be good. Anyway, Mitch is checking on prices for me for Berry's. I can still get a price together for MG, but if I'm paying retail it may not be pretty. I will try to have a for sure price to you guys tomorrow.

Thanks,

Trevor

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I posted on the suppressor shoot thread:

For those that are interested, ammunitiontogo.com has Winchester Super-X 147gr FMJ Encapsulated 9mm in stock. I ordered 500 rounds yesterday for $143.52 delivered, which seems like a pretty good price. It is scheduled for delivery Thursday. If you ordered 1st thing Wednesday morning, it might arrive in time for the shoot.

I bought this for those who want to shoot my G-17 with the AAC Evo-9 can. I'll be selling it in small lots for about what I paid for it, $3.00 per 10 rounds to make my life easy, so I'll make a whopping $6.48 on the case. I'd sell it at actual cost, but I don't want to hassle with loose change. :)

Go here if you want to order your own:
http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalo...sr1&x= 10&y=5

RedRiverAmmo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys, I got pricing from Mitch on the Berry's and it looks like we could get it loaded and delivered to you for about $13 per box, but I need at least 2000 ordered to do it at that price. Let me know who is in for how much.

Thanks again,

Trevor

Latest posts

Top Bottom