Goodbye 7N6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is official.

i1132.photobucket.com_albums_m575_gabrielmkvigli_OSA_ScreenShot2014_04_08at51743PM_zps087f8e65.png

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So..........somebody imported a polish Krink pistol in 5.45 3 years ago and because of this, they banned it???? Wow thanks to whoever did that.

The only importer that has been bringing in polish weapons from radom arsenal is Interordnance/Royal tiger Imports. I wonder if they are the culprit??

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So..........somebody imported a polish Krink pistol in 5.45 3 years ago and because of this, they banned it???? Wow thanks to whoever did that.

From what I understand, someone considered importing a pistol (Onyx) - which from what I am reading on different forums was for the most part a prototype, and never offered in any real quantities, even in Poland. If that is the case, it was never going to really be available here. Since the request was submitted in November of 2011, this is just an excuse to ban cheap, plentiful ammo, at a time that is opportune for the Administration to stick it to Russia, and the American shooter simultaniously. The .223/5.56 offerings with the same makeup get exempted because the AFT can pick and choose whatever they want, the rules be damned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom