Goose island likes OSA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still can't view all of the original. Don't think I want to. This is what we have to look forward to this summer? I'm out.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right now his .22 is at 12.5 cents a round plus shipping my last order of 1000 was .09 a round plus shipping which raises the price per round, Ely primed copper washed Aquila high velocity, not chitty remington golden bullets so yeah I think his .22 is a little high. That being said I haven't priced budget 5.56 in a while,(the last case I bought was $360 for IMI m193), his high end stuff like the Norma and Hornady seems spot on though.

Nobody is holding a gun to my head to buy from him so why stir up trouble unless it's for the sake of stirring the pot.

Now the whole Metcalf love thing is another story, he won't get my business in person at a Metcalf show.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Birdhunter 1980's PERSONAL VENDETTA against Goose Island is getting out of control and hurting the reputation of OSA.
Goose Island has the right to sell their ammo at any price they want.
The manufacturer's suggested retail price is just that, "SUGGESTED" not a firm "You can't sell it for more than this price".
Its actually the price they set to pay the Pittman - Robertson act tax off of.
So they keep it low.

My suggestions to Birdhunter
1 Don't drag OSA into your personal vendetta.
2 If you don't like their prices don't buy from them.
3 If you think you are better than them. Go open your own business selling ammo.

I used to be proud of OSA and always mention it to people to get them to join.
Now when I mention it, all I get is a bunch of comments about threads like this one.
So now I no longer promote OSA to people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom