Goose island likes OSA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, that takes me back. I did learn about supply and demand somewhere around the seventh grade but it was a little confusing for me because of the way my teacher spoke.
Took me a few months to realize he wasn't saying, "supplying the man". He'd say it's all about supplying the man, and I'd be thinking supplying the man with WHAT?

'Supplying the Man'
I guess that could be taken a few ways,
Supplying the man is a womans job. (1940-1955 interpretation)
Supplying the man, and the man being the government, and supplying being taxes. (1960's interpretation)
Supplying the man, the man being industry, and the supply would be labor. (1980-90 interpretation)
Supplying the man, the man being law enforcement, and the supply being billy clubs. (1960's interpretation)
Supplying the man, man being a pusher, and supply being drugs or money (1960-80 interpretation)

I guess life is what you make it, or what you thought you heard in school.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Supplying the man is a womans job. (1940-present day interpretation)

I can dig it.

cdn.sheknows.com_articles_2011_08_busy_mom_making_sandwiches.jpg

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and people ask me why I hate facebitch I mean facebook!

Why? You don't have to have Goose Island on your friends list if you don't want to. Facebook doesn't have anything to do with it. I think some people are just too stupid to understand how to use it. It's no different then this OSA forum. Don't like what someone posts, block'em. It is really that easy.

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Birdhunter, you are so ate up that it's really getting kind of pathetic. I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for myself more though because having to read your posts whining about .22 is like passing a turd with a bunch of half chewed peanuts in it.

Sent from my meh, using my meh.

Chew a little bit more next time! Jokin, this is the last rant from me. No more 22lr threads, but he might drop his prices!

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe his issue is in how goose island seems to be obtaining there stock of 22. Buying out the local stores creates (or helps to create) the higher prices and shortages we are seeing. Is what goose island is doing illegal........no. I do feel it is somewhat unethical when there are people who don't hoard...or resale and just want to teach kids about firearms with a caliber that is kid friendly. The only thing we as members of the 2a community can do is vote with our wallets. Don't buy from the resalers. Once they realize there is no profit to be made they will move on to something else. The best thing we can do is not buy inflated ammo.....and let those around us that might not know the situation know what is going on.

This signature is illegal in California

Exactly my point, but some people don't like it. I wonder if the goose was a millionaire before all the gouging started!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the email that started it, how does he know I'm associated with Osa, he trolls around on here!:what:

What e-mail???

Has it already been removed?

Not that I really care because I don't use 22LR. I use 22WMR.

OK. Now I've "officially" posted in a long thread, which means that it will soon die.

'Bout time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom